On November 18th, 2016, the CHRYSO Group acquired MODERNE MÉTHODE and BÉTON ACADEMY, thus enhancing its offer for decorative concrete. With this double acquisition, the CHRYSO Group will intensify its technical and sales forces in France, and will implement the offer to its international subsidiaries.Read more
GRASSCRETE is a alveolar system enabling structuring of draining surface, trafficable for vehicles up to 40 tons. The process involves pouring concrete on site around GRASSCRETE alveolar sheets, then fill the earth cavities or porous aggregates with final installation of a cover.
• Parking • Paths • Shoulders • Trams • Rest areas • Pathways
• Outskirts of buildings (fire access) • Protection of banks • Drainage channels • Drains
•Drainage rate equivalent to 90% of traditional plant cover.
•Maintainsthe natural balanceof groundwater.
• Reduces dry shrinkage effect clay sub layers, reducing the risk of instability of the buildings foundations.
• Green spaces in urban areas can absorb some of the CO2 generated by vehicle emissions, reducing the accumulation of greenhouse gases.
• Feeling of well-being generated by green spaces in urban areas, while preserving the structural performance of the soil.